Sold/Expired knife group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
Those spartan knives are absolutely gorgeous. But yes, too gorgeous for my pocketbook.

dennishoddy

I'm not familiar with the knives your talking about.
Are they folders, fixed, hunting, or defensive?
There is a guy, and his brother right in Stillwater that makes some of the best knives in the country.
They are hunting knives, fixed blades, some for caping, skinning, or boning.
The owner sells at gun shows and over the net. He says they are the sharpest you can buy, and offers free sharpening for life if needed. They have skinned 7 elk before having to put a new edge on it.
At the gun shows he actually cuts the ink from a printed piece of copy paper.
I called Bull Hockey on that.
At work I printed off some stuff, and dammed if he is not good to his word. I skinned the ink off of the paper!
this is the skinner I bought.
You also get the sheath with your name on it at no extra price. He has several other knive styles for boning, etc.

photo-1.jpg

stroker-c10

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not familiar with the knives your talking about.
Are they folders, fixed, hunting, or defensive?
There is a guy, and his brother right in Stillwater that makes some of the best knives in the country.
They are hunting knives, fixed blades, some for caping, skinning, or boning.
The owner sells at gun shows and over the net. He says they are the sharpest you can buy, and offers free sharpening for life if needed. They have skinned 7 elk before having to put a new edge on it.
At the gun shows he actually cuts the ink from a printed piece of copy paper.
I called Bull Hockey on that.
At work I printed off some stuff, and dammed if he is not good to his word. I skinned the ink off of the paper!
this is the skinner I bought.
You also get the sheath with your name on it at no extra price. He has several other knive styles for boning, etc.

photo-1.jpg

http://www.mccroskeyknives.com/

ranger216

Well-Known Fanatic
I can do a Zt order, however the selection is limited do to they ran out of steel Haley this year so they haven't made any blades in the last 6 months.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I never really spent much on knives as I always lost them, I bought a Benchmade 6-7 years ago and DAMN! best freakin' $100 I've spent in a long time for sure. A good knife if you've never had one will open your eyes and with you spending that much money on it you'll tend to keep track of it MUCH better. Later,

Kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts