Kinda dead in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickN

Well-Known Fanatic
Is it just me or has the site got a lot less traffic then it used to? Could others be having the same trouble connecting to the site that I do?

Podman

Well-Known Fanatic
Seems to me a lot less traffic too. I don't have any trouble connecting to site. Maybe summertime and everbody's doing other things.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
slemmo said:
Web forums are dying, facebook is taking over. At least until facebook clamps down completely on gun related stuff, then the surviving web forums will be booming again.
And man do I hate the Facebook 3 gun groups. You can't search or subscribe with any ease and everyone is a condescending asshole grammar nazi prick. 99% of them have yet to shoot a match but will berate you to death when you say a Serpa sucks.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Adam Balzer (ChargerArms) said:
And man do I hate the Facebook 3 gun groups. You can't search or subscribe with any ease and everyone is a condescending asshole grammar nazi prick. 99% of them have yet to shoot a match but will berate you to death when you say a Serpa sucks.
Friends don't let friends get gun advice from Facebook

RickN said:
Don't know if it will help any but I will start posting my brass here again. Got to be a better class of people than some on FB and Armslist. :p
Do it. I bet you get better results because most of our guys reload

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
mcyrwus said:
Dont want to get into it, but ever since back when negative posts people would make about certain persons were getting deleted here, Ive never had the same comfort level here
You were friendlier when you were Stuart Smalley

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
Adam Balzer (ChargerArms) said:
You don't start a ****ing sentence with "and!"

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Tech said:
You don't start a ****ing sentence with "and!"

Bwahahaha. I was going to do something like that but since Balz is a K-State fan, he is already kind of unstable and I was afraid he might snap!

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
Bwahahaha. I was going to do something like that but since Balz is a K-State fan, he is already kind of unstable and I was afraid he might snap!
I probably shouldn't tell him coach Snyder announced that he's retiring today then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts