Kies Drop in trigger

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Drop in modular design set at 4.5 pounds of trigger pull.
- Full power hammer spring
- Reliably detonate hard primer military .308 ammunition
- Suitable for use in AR-10 type rifles
- Service rifle competition legal
- Anti walk pins included

I Got one of these KIES triggers From Joe bob outfitters. It is a modular single stage trigger, that has a pull average of 4.5 pounds

I took out the old trigger parts and dropped this one in Had to do no fitting pins went right in place. The trigger pull is so much cleaner and lighter then the stock trigger. I shot it at the last rifle match and used military ammo, I did not have 1 round not fire. This is a very nice trigger and anyone is welcome to try it out on mine. If you’re looking for a new trigger I would highly recommend the KIES 4.5 trigger.

trigger_post.jpg

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
at heartland one of my buddies installed the wilson combat 3gun drop in trigger, it was amazing..... i was surprised at how great if felt..

taymoor

Skilled Lover
He couldn't quit bragging about it or his Glock's trigger. Some guys like a cute face, some like a plump ass, some like luscious breasts, Joe just wants a clean trigger pull.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
He couldn't quit bragging about it or his Glock's trigger. Some guys like a cute face, some like a plump ass, some like luscious breasts, Joe just wants a clean trigger pull.
a clean trigger pull's pretty hard to beat

Aggieddad02

Well-Known Fanatic
Ryan, just ordered this trigger myself to go into a Spike's lower. Did you happen to drop yours in a Spike's lower? If so did you not have to remove the safety or anything to fit. Thanks.

Walter

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Ryan, just ordered this trigger myself to go into a Spike's lower. Did you happen to drop yours in a Spike's lower? If so did you not have to remove the safety or anything to fit. Thanks.

Walter

I put mine in the palmetto arms lower we did in the group buy. I did have to take the safety out to get it in but then put the safety right back in.

sefentress

Well-Known Fanatic
Try Bill Springfields work on your factory trigger. You mail him the parts he sends it back postage included for around $44, nice crisp 4 poundish pull with a speed hammer. Ive put in 5 of them and for the money they are hard to beat. I also have a Jewel, Gisselle and JP so try him at triggerworks.net One week turn around is averge for him. He will also sometimes buy extra factory triggers if you have excess parts.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I've heard Bill makes a great trigger - I've also heard that over the past year or so his quality has gone down due to being so busy that his hands are not actually touching every trigger. Not sure how true this is but thats the word on the interwebs....

Aggieddad02

Well-Known Fanatic
KIES trigger install went well until it was time to put the anti-rotation pins in the lower. Put the trigger in a Spike's lower and evidently this lower was not perfectly milspec. Had to get really serious with the hammer to get them in the lower so much so that I flared the end I was hitting and could not put the screws in. Talked with Travis at KIES and the pins they send are JP anit-rotation pins. When I went to the JP sight it states the pins are .156 rather than the customary .154. So now I have order 2 sets of KNS pins one in .154 and one in .1555 to finish the install. I will say this it is one nice trigger and I look forward to finishing the build so I can put my new BCM upper on it. Was planning to shoot it this weekend but looks like a delay until next weekend waiting on the new pins

Latest posts