Kel-Tec Sub-2000

Torontogosh

Well-Known Fanatic
Well, the CDNN catalog arrived this weekend, and they are selling those Kel-tec folding carbines for $299.99.

I'm pretty interested, but they have it 9 and 40, using Glock mags (I have 17 and a 35), and frankly, I can't decide on which caliber if I do this.

Any thoughts?

Shrapnel762

Well-Known Fanatic
I really thought about getting one for a truck gun in 9mm to go with my G19 + 33rndrs. I guess it depends which caliber you prefer.

I like 9mm because:
1.I'm cheap
2. 9mm comes in hollow points
3.if 16 rnds of 9mm doesn't stop it blah blah blah.
4. little bang sticks like these it's manditory to do at least one full mag dump everytime it's taken to the range.

One in .45 with a threaded barrel would be fun.

Landy

Well-Known Fanatic
Well if they even have them in stock. The local shops have a heck of a time finding them. Call them first..
I have the 9mm, nice weapon goes good with my G19. Can hit a 12 inch by 18 inch plate at 100 yards 8 times out of 10 the first time I shot it. With stock open sites. Worth the bucks if you ask me. :D

Torontogosh

Well-Known Fanatic
Landy and Carson were spot on about availability.

I called this morning, and they had none in stock. Considering I just got the catalog yesterday, I can't help but be a little annoyed, but, it was an impulse purchase, so maybe it's for best.

Torontogosh

Well-Known Fanatic
Wow, that place is petty awesome. The deals on their flyer were pretty respectable!

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
i didnt know either.

is a jeweled trigger the same?

so the bolt of my model 7 (pic onder "entry level rifle) is jeweled from the factory?
i bought it new and thats the way it came.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
bolt jeweling

i didnt know either.

is a jeweled trigger the same?

so the bolt of my model 7 (pic onder "entry level rifle) is jeweled from the factory?
i bought it new and thats the way it came.

carsontech

Well-Known Fanatic
Cool survival kit, lol:

S2K-Kit2.jpg

I'm wanting a Sub2000 so bad, but I have to wait until Christmas :cry:

Torontogosh

Well-Known Fanatic
You guys are not helping me manage my frustration at not finding one. That suitcase pic is awesome.

jeeptj911

Fanatic
Where you located? There are several sub-2000s in the upstate from Spartanburg to Liberty.

Torontogosh

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm in the Lowcountry (Summerville). I figure one will pop up soon, and the two shops I use the most both know I'm looking for one, so I guess it will be a matter of time.

FWIW, I took out my addiction pangs on a PlumCrazy lower, and am now just waiting for my upper parts to be delivered.

Latest posts