Kansas City match?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Any pistol or 3Gun matches going on in or around KC next weekend 1/14 or 1/15?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Probably ought to go to Enos for that one. Take some BS cards with you to the match please..

David Jeffers

Fanatic
No 3 gun, but we have USPSA on the 14th. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

+1 visit:
http://millcreekpsl.org/

We used to have a monthly pistol match in the morning with 4-6 stages followed by a shotgun stage and two rifle stages. However, the long gun shooters have been getting burned out with 8-14 guys on average tearing down 3 stages (sometimes even fewer).

The pistol match is for sure, you might want to bring long guns on the off chance there is enough people left after the pistol stages. But, word is usually spread before hand regarding long gun and I haven't heard that long gun is a go.

Feel free to PM me if anyone wants to get a few questions answered over the phone.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Does Kansas have a decent Shooting forum? We would be more than happy to welcome our shooting buddy's to the north over TI BoomerShooter.com with their own dedicated forums for match announcements, results and whatever else.

Riich

Well-Known Fanatic
There is no central competition focused shooting forum that I am aware of for the state. As far as venues for shooting competitions, the KC area draws as many shooters on the Missouri side as Kansas and may be a little different than the rest of the state.
Other pockets of USPSA in the state are Topeka, Wichita and Pittsburg. As one moves westward across the state, it seems that IDPA is more popular.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
There is no central competition focused shooting forum that I am aware of for the state.

Riich,
As I told you guys at the match, We'd be more than happy to host scores, match announcements, etc. for you.
We have a great community here & welceome people from all over.

Riich

Well-Known Fanatic
Lance - sent you a PM about your friend. He did shoot with us but moved on.

Wall - I am thinking it may be better to set it up as KC area section because during the warmer months, there are as many clubs within 90 minute driving distance from middle of KC metro on the Missouri side as there are in Kansas that host USPSA matches. We should have the rebuilt Millcreek website with 2012 dates done in next couple weeks and that may be the right time to create a new subforum.

Latest posts