Judgmental Map of OKC

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
A "judgmental map of OKC" has surfaced on the Internet, with funny names for part of the OKC area. I don't know OKC at all. Please confirm:

2onk0H6.jpg

I added the red box; it's the area where I think Micah lives. I'm not sure whether he's more of a "gay electrician" or "sex offender."

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I would offer a revision. Where is this map, and can it be modified?

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
technetium-99m said:
You got Micah's location wrong, but given the accuracy of the rest of the map I think he should move there.
My 2nd, 3rd, and 4th guesses are the areas marked "hoes," "strippers," and "retired strippers" respectively.

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
I like the "Semi permanent disaster area" tag for Moore. I am convinced the Governor needs to declare Moore a perpetual disaster area.

mikey80

Negative Approach
I actually live closer to The Republic of Mathis Brothers. Bucky lives in Dog Tied To A Stake, Bryan lives with the Wanna Be Ranchers, and Grant lives with the Entitled Assholes.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
So you're adjacent to the hoes but don't live with them?

That makes sense. Otherwise you might be tempted to get high on your own supply. IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
mike cyrwus said:
"guy cleaning his AR" is too close to Tony to be accurate. He never cleans guns
He actually lives closer to the string of restaurants and soon to be restaurants.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
This is hilarious Poop. You sure it's not of your labors?

I wanna move up by the rich hippies, so I can slide on down and convert some of those the lesbians.

Latest posts