JP TRIGGER?

93 FOX

Well-Known Fanatic
Going to purchase a JP Comp. Trigger this weekend, anyone know the cheapest place to order that has them in stock. Right now Bravo Co. has them in stock at $119 plus shipping.

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
Check MidWay. They are usually out, but their price with the discount they are having would be better.

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
Nope, I alway have MidWay send me inventory updates. JoeBob has a great price on the JP gas-block, but I don't think he has the trigger groups or comps.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Keith,
I ended up having to order mine from Delton of all places.
They have a decent price & were the only one that had them in stock.
I used the complete fire control package, not just the trigger.
It comes with the speed hammer & anti walk pins.

Complete Fire Control Pkg

all JP Triggers

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
If you are going to use the light (yellow) springs with the trigger kit, you need to either use the speed hammer or lighten your hammer, or you will have an occasional miss-fire. Lightening a G.I. hammer is easy, just cut off the back of the hammer that looks like a bird's beak. They work great that way or you can get the speed hammer which is designed for the trigger. Either way you will have a great trigger! KurtM

taymoor

Skilled Lover
If you are going to use the light (yellow) springs with the trigger kit, you need to either use the speed hammer or lighten your hammer, or you will have an occasional miss-fire. Lightening a G.I. hammer is easy, just cut off the back of the hammer that looks like a bird's beak. They work great that way or you can get the speed hammer which is designed for the trigger. Either way you will have a great trigger! KurtM

I chose to follow the way of the mighty dremel. It worked well for me!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Lightening a G.I. hammer is easy, just cut off the back of the hammer that looks like a bird's beak.

I was going to do this but after buying the trigger & anti-walk pins seperately it wouldn't have saved me all that much. Also, the engagement surface on the JP hammer is already polished saving a me a small amount of work there as well.