JP LRP-07 &WILSON COMBAT-SCATTERGUN TECH,SWAROVSKI Z6i

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleBarrel

Well-Known Fanatic
New here but looking forward to meeting you all. I have a JP LRP-07 that i had built for heavy metal but i never got into it and now i have something different for that. It has the 18" barrel and has the additions of the the teflon coated black barrel and a black heat sink. I fired this gun a total of 3 rounds when i got it in to ensure it would fire and function correctly. It has been in the safe ever since. I have the box and paperwork. Absolutely mint condition. I paid $3359. Asking $3100.
I also have a Wilson Combat-Scattergun Technologies 12 gauge standard model. I had this built by Wilson Combat. It has the surefire front end light, a knox spec ops recoil reducing stock, and a side saddle. It is around $1450 new. Asking $1100. I would be interested in partially trading for a benelli m2 in like condition. I dont' know how to post pics but i can email them to you if interested.
I edited this because i forgot to include a Swarovski Z6i 2-12x50 BRI that i have. It has the illuminated br reticle. I had it on a deer rifle and i think i hunted with it only a couple of times. It sits in the safe. As with others absolutely nothing wrong with it that i know of. Box and paperwork included. I can send pics of this as well. Asking $2100. thanks for looking. pm me or email at [email protected]
I am selling these to fund a rifle i just had built for f/tr and now this 3 gun addiction. need to trade for an m2 to send to mike!
In addition to the benelli m2 for partial trade, i might also be interested in a 1-4 or 1-6 type optic. thanks for looking. sorry for no pics but i can email them to you easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts