Jokes and funny memes.......

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't think that it is, no one likes guns at the party. I am running into gun people everywhere. The bank, the drug store, the post office even the tire shop. They have front plates on their cars, t-shirts, etc. My concern is, that they are telling to many that they are gun people. I like it, but when you pull into the parking lot and see two-six cars with a AR front plate, or a sticker on the back window or bumper, that starts to concern me a little(to much info).

I don't know if it is a Florida thing or if it is going on all over the country.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't think that it is, no one likes guns at the party. I am running into gun people everywhere. The bank, the drug store, the post office even the tire shop. They have front plates on their cars, t-shirts, etc. My concern is, that they are telling to many that they are gun people. I like it, but when you pull into the parking lot and see two-six cars with a AR front plate, or a sticker on the back window or bumper, that starts to concern me a little(to much info).

I don't know if it is a Florida thing or if it is going on all over the country.
Nope must be a Florida thang!

Latest posts