Jokes and funny memes.......

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I have been saying for YEARS, we need to go back to trade schools, and apprenticeships! College has become an expensive joke for a lot of students, and their parents who pay for them to go. As I have said before I'm old. I graduated High School in 1971. Back then kids got scholarships, and/or worked their way through college. I know there was partying going on, but if you played you paid. I could be wrong about what I say next, but it won't be the first, or the last time it happens. I do not recall student loans, and a lot of kids went from High School into the military. Unfortunately a lot of them were drafted, and ended up in Viet Nam. I know a lot of kids that went from High School to work then too. I am not nor have I ever been college material. I went to work, and by God's grace, and the help of a good friend, I ended up at a great company in Sept of '72, and retired from there in May of 2016. Things have changed drastically, and seemingly not for the better. Sorry for the long winded narrative, this has been on my mind for a long while.