Jokes and funny memes.......

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
Joey walked into a Catholic Church, sits down in the confessional booth, but didn't utter a word. The Priest coughs, hoping to get a response. But Joey just sat there and didn't say a word. Finally, the Priest raps his knuckles three times on the screen. Joey muttered, "Don't bother knocking, pal. There's no paper in here either." At that point the Priest blurted out, Whats wrong with you Democrats? I just cleaned that booth yesterday after Pelosi left.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Joey walked into a Catholic Church, sits down in the confessional booth, but didn't utter a word. The Priest coughs, hoping to get a response. But Joey just sat there and didn't say a word. Finally, the Priest raps his knuckles three times on the screen. Joey muttered, "Don't bother knocking, pal. There's no paper in here either." At that point the Priest blurted out, Whats wrong with you Democrats? I just cleaned that booth yesterday after Pelosi left.
I would have to hire an outside cleaning service to handle the mess Pelosi left.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
this isn't funny or a joke..but with the election coming, wantedto post it somewhere:View attachment 28856
This is absolutely true! I've told my kids since they were young, that every choice has a consequence, be it good or bad. Make the right choices. I didn't tell them I learned this the hard way through my life. Overall they have done very well, and I am very proud of them. I've made lousy choices too, from time to time, and I still regret the outcomes. Make good choices, have good results, make bad choices, especially the choices we know are wrong, but we make them regardless, do not be surprised at the outcome. Shalom. If you aren't aware of what Shalom means, look up the definition, It's nice.

Latest posts