John Wick 2

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
Has anyone else seen the new John Wick movie? I saw it today and thought it was pretty sweet. Some good action sequences and the use of firearms is much more realistic than lots of other action flicks (eg actually reloading/running out of ammo)

One of the main action scenes is basically a commercial for 3 gun and uses all Taran Tactical guns. I liked it. He even uses a match saver at one point.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
MikeF said:
Has anyone else seen the new John Wick movie? I saw it today and thought it was pretty sweet. Some good action sequences and the use of firearms is much more realistic than lots of other action flicks (eg actually reloading/running out of ammo)

One of the main action scenes is basically a commercial for 3 gun and uses all Taran Tactical guns. I liked it. He even uses a match saver at one point.
Someone told me once "if you need a match saver, you are unprepared"

Who does that sound like?

posted via Tapatalk

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
PeteMcGuire1881 said:
I heard Keanu did all his own gun stunts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know he worked with Taran Butler quite a bit on firearms training. Looks like he's legitimately pretty quick.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
tomdale said:
Can't wait to see the John Wick:Chapter 3 next year.
They should've stopped at 2.
The second one got a little cheesey, the third will be crazy cheesey, then next thing you know it's another fast and furious type movie that gets laughed at.

Latest posts