Jessie Jackson chimes in on gun control

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
According to an article appearing on TheBlaze.com last month, Rev. Jackson believes that semi-automatic firearms must be banned because they could "shoot down planes" and therefore constitute a risk to national security.

The Blaze ran a follow-up story debunking the claim, but that didn't seem to deter Rev. Jackson, as this week he boldly declared that, in addition to shooting down planes, semi-automatic firearms could also be used to "blow up railroads."

"You know that these weapons can shoot down airplanes, they can blow up railroads. This is really a whole national security issue," Rev. Jackson said in a recent interview on Fox News. Blow up railroads? What in the world is he basing that claim on?

I'm thinking a Father-Son rehab is in order.
LOL!!

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
Obviously he doesn't know a .223 round from a pound of C4.

Someone please explain to me how an AR round blows up train stations!!!

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
Joe Bidens solution.
"I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,'" Biden said. "You don't need an AR-15. It's harder to aim, it's harder to use and in fact, you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself."

Uh, then she is out of bullets Joe, hope she has a good life insurance policy.

oldglock

Well-Known Fanatic
Seems young Jessie Jr. may be on his way to the slam, but in Chicago you never know.
His dad can give him some tips on Jail survival. Seems I recall that Jessie Sr. spent a night in the OKC jail for trespassing some 20 years ago.

okiestranger

Well-Known Fanatic
Joe Bidens solution.
"I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony ... take that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,'" Biden said. " some places this would be illegal. Not a good idea Mr Vice President if you live in city limits.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
Hell Joe doesn't care the Secret Service will protect him and Jill with every and all weapons that will be illegal for the general public to own. I'm surprised he did say take a daisy BB gun, he has JackShit to worry about for the rest of his life and we pay for it.

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
No kidding, talk about a do nothing job. But he is probably busy threatening pro gun lawmakers with dirt his squad has dug up or lucrative bribes for votes. Thats what worries me. In the real world he would probably be in deep doo doo for the crap he pulls, in D.C. he is protected by the "secret service".

dennishoddy

Jesse Jr's wife is also under investigation for dipping into the election funds for personal use. She might see some jail time too......Well maybe not......

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
Ya both Jr and his wife, they didn't think anyone would miss $750,000 of contribution money. No wonder he's been hiding for the last 3 month at a mental hospital. The whole time Big Daddy Jackson tell everyone to pray for him that he has anxiety problem. It's called getting caught! I can smell a plea bargin with no jail time involve. Remember, " I did not have sexual relation with that women " how long did that impeachment last. Those With Power no penalty!

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
Dennis i owe you a cigar but only if you wear a blue dress! Yes, then acquitted Feb12, 1999 good old boys club, should have been removed from office! Now look at him, he makes six figure for a speech and just recruited his wife. He made over 13 million last year. Power, Power, Power.

dennishoddy

Marshal F said:
Dennis i owe you a cigar but only if you wear a blue dress! Yes, then acquitted Feb12, 1999 good old boys club, should have been removed from office! Now look at him, he makes six figure for a speech and just recruited his wife. He made over 13 million last year. Power, Power, Power.
Keep in mind to make sure your ammo stocks are 2 years in advance. Hillary escaped Bengahazi, and she is coming for the office the obimination will be leaving. Trust me on this, and I will wear a blue dress.....she will win and this frenzy will come again. She actually has more power politically than the current office, but the big money wanted Obama in there. She was given her appointment as Secretary of State by the DNC, to give her foreign policy credentials in the next election. The Rebublicans currently have no oppositian to defeat her.

oldglock

Well-Known Fanatic
Actually, I am afraid the Republicans(or any conservative leaning party) are dead in any future National elections regardless of the nominees.
Basically, It's demographics. also too many young people coming on the voter roles who have been indoctrinated in our public schools and universities.
Good chance the Republicans will lose the House in 2014.
Figure Texas will go the way of Colorado and Florida in the next twenty years, maybe Georgia also. Oklahoma should stay conservative for awhile longer.

Latest posts