Jesse Tischauser B Class National Multigun Champ

ToolBox

Well-Known Fanatic
Congrats to all our shooters. Sounds like Oklahoma shooters had a good week and weekend. Way to go guys!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Thanks guys!!! The B Class thing wasn't that big of a deal but the 5th overall is HUGE!

Finishing above several of the big names in the sport was quite an accomplishment for me. I hope I can continue this run I'm on at the FNH match next month.

If there has been a 3 Gun Nation shoot off I would have been in it. Hopefully I can repeat this finish at the 4 stage 3 Gun Nation match and get into that Top 16 shoot off.

Browtine

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice job Jesse! Looks like there were several good shooters in TO that got DQ'd......Jansen, Cody, Keith Garcia to name a few. Was there one stage in particular that was getting people?

jtischauser

Jansen had a long gun bounce back put if a barrel. Keith broke the 180. There was a high level of DQ's for some strange reason but there was no one reason in particular. I was pissed when Bennie Coolie and Keith Garcia got DQ's because they were behind me. Finishing ahead of those guys would have been spectacular.

jtischauser

You guys missed some fun shooting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3knJjaeSYfI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Latest posts