J.P. Enterprises SCR-11 Less than 1000 rounds for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
This is a SCR-11 (side charging rifle) in 223 Winchester. It has a 20" 1X8 twist medium contour barrel with a Wylde chamber, ACE stock, Ambi safety and extended free float tube! This rifle has only two matches on it and a very limited number of practice rounds, I didn't keep track of exact amounts but I can guaranty it is less than 100 rounds. As you can see from the pictures there isn't even any scuffing on the buffer! It has always been meticulessly cleaned and lubed. It has a few VERY MINOR scratches on the forend, and would have to be pointed out for you to see them. It comes with all the factory stuff like Gas Gun Basics video, sling swivels, 1 30 round magazine..etc. I will also throw in a J.P. chamber guide. With all the extras on this rifle it lists at 3250.00 I am asking $3200.00.

Now here is the deal I am only listing it here for that price, cause if it is local I don't have to ship it. If it comes to shipping it has to go to an FFL and you pay the shipping. Also call me if you are interested, I don't check e-mail, P.M.s etc...call only (405) 308-5292.

It will only be listed here for just a little while then it goes to Enos with a price increase. Kurt Miller

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 345
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 385
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 352
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 295

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
The phone number does in fact ACCEPT calls...no Exceptions!

Rifle is sold pending funds.

Oh and I forgot to mention it comes with a heat sink too, but it isn't installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts