It's Getting Downright Scary!

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I just checked Powder Valley's site and the streamer is saying that they are currently filling orders placed on December 25! Glad I'm somewhat stocked up.

Mods: Wasn't sure where to place here or in reloading. Move as you see fit.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I figure when you are on a 6000 calorie a day diet, one more donut won't really hurt much.

Edit: What bay were you on? I'm gonna be out there tomorrow I'll see if I can find your mags.
Edit again: Nevermind, I see you said where now.

lablover

Fanatic
My Wife and I just started the sport and I'm hoping it's not short lived! All this price gouging and shortages. Got the AR's and M2's 12 ga Ammo seems to be OK. I load on a Dillon 650 and had what I thought was enough powder......NOPE Down to my last 5K of primers for pistol.

Anywho, I'm getting a bit worried. What a mess.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Dug around last night for 55gr FMJ's and couldn't find any in stock! might curb my shooting a bit, gotta save ammo for the zombies. Later,

Kirk

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
I have been watching this in the store and we not only are fighting panic hoarding of ammo but another problem that we have completely forgotten about. Panic buyers + all these new gun owners that are just trying to get a few hundred rounds to send down the pipe on there new gun. I kind of feel sorry for these guys.....kinda. We all know what it is like to get a new gun and not be able to go out and shoot it immediately. Some of these folks have been waiting nearly a MONTH! to get to touch some rounds off just because they cant get ammo. With their powers combined they have emptied the planet! or at least the US.

kdf9511

Well-Known Fanatic
Terrell (STEAK) said:
I have been watching this in the store and we not only are fighting panic hoarding of ammo but another problem that we have completely forgotten about. Panic buyers + all these new gun owners that are just trying to get a few hundred rounds to send down the pipe on there new gun. I kind of feel sorry for these guys.....kinda. We all know what it is like to get a new gun and not be able to go out and shoot it immediately. Some of these folks have been waiting nearly a MONTH! to get to touch some rounds off just because they cant get ammo. With their powers combined they have emptied the planet! or at least the US.
I know how they feel. I ordered my G34 the monday before the CT shooting and after the nuttyness of that weekend had to wait till the following Thursday to pick it up. Now I can't find mags, or ammo. Luckaly I had some ammo and put my last hundred rounds through it before getting lucky and showing up at just the right time at Wally World to find some more.

Fleche

Well-Known Fanatic
I still haven't tried out my M&P 15 I got (and then lost in a boating accident) on Black Friday! I have (and lost in the same accident) about 70 rounds I got when I picked it up, but that's not enough to warrant a cleaning (of the mud and lake water...)

HackerF15E

Well-Known Fanatic
Rick Honey said:
They was people waiting in lawn chairs at Wal-mart this morning and taking numbers for guns.
Which store location?

Did the truck drop off their shipment of ARs?

Latest posts