ITPSC USPSA Match 17NOV12

Obiareus

Well-Known Fanatic
I thought i posted this before but i guess i missed posting it here but here it is anyways.

USPSA Match @ ITPSC on the 17th will be a REVOLVER friendly match in anticipation of the Oklahoma State Revolver Championship @ SCRAP on the 18th. We will be shooting 5 stages including El Prez as the classifier. Our classic steel stage and 3 other stages that will be great practice for the State Championship.

Setup will begin on Wednesday and the final touches will be made on Saturday @ around 8-830am.

Where: Indian Territory Practical Shooter's Club. Directions are here
When: 17NOV12 Setup @ 8-830am First rounds downrange @ 10am.
Cost: $15 for non-range members($10 if it is your first time @ ITPSC), $10 for range members. $5 if you want to shoot the Classifier with another weapon(or again with the same weapon) but remember the FIRST classifier is for your match score any additionals are just for sending to USPSA.
What: 4 custom stages, 1 Classifier. 108+ Rounds.
Why: Because shooting is AWESOME!

The stages that we will be shooting are attached. Be aware that Stage 2(Bay 2) may only be 24 rounds instead of 32 as we are not sure how many people will have enough Revo Moonclips/speedloaders to shoot a 32 round revo stage so we will play it by ear.

Come out early and help setup if you can then lets put some lead in the dirt.

Attachments

• 17NOV12 Stages.ppt
    479 KB · Views: 50

Latest posts