Is this a good deal?

kdf9511

Well-Known Fanatic
That's probably not a bad deal if that is how you want it setup. I looked at that very closely before I got my G34 a week ago. I decided to just get a stock one then fix it up the way I want.

CrtsHarris

Well-Known Fanatic
That's probably not a bad deal if that is how you want it setup. I looked at that very closely before I got my G34 a week ago. I decided to just get a stock one then fix it up the way I want.

Did you get the adjustable rear sight instead of the charger?

kdf9511

Well-Known Fanatic
Mine came with the adj sights, three 17 rd mags and the mag loader. Total cost out the door was $650. The first thing I'm going to change will be the sights.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
It's a good deal, considering it's a brand-new gun. It's a 9mm, though, so it's basically a sort of race-ready 3-Gun pistol.

The Antichrome

That package also comes with Production legal ez-off basepads. Remove the magwell (it also comes with a Production legal grip plug)
Do some swapping and shoot Production with one of the most capable and most popular guns in the game.

Or fight the uphill battle and shoot Limited Minor. Meh.

CrtsHarris

Well-Known Fanatic
Wow, thamks for all the great info. I'm just looking for now and seeing if I qualify for the LEO blue label Glock deal. But if I don't, then I will have to find the weapon on a website and I found out that Dawson had 34's on their website. Who better to install the sight I want than the guys that make them? I hope they allow substitutions because I like that adjustable sight.

Latest posts