Is 90% of America in a "mental health crisis?"

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior, and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective, and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Quote:
An overwhelming majority of people in the United States think the country is experiencing a mental health crisis, according to a new survey from CNN in partnership with the Kaiser Family Foundation.

View attachment 28664
It's all the commie idiots that hate anything good who are having breakdowns. The rest of us saw it coming and are ready for it. 90% of CNN viewers are having a mental crisis...There fixed that headline for them.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior, and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective, and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support.

Knot heads.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I'm a good American. I treat other people like I want to be treated. I love my God, my family and my country in that exact order. I work hard every day, rising at 3:30 AM and arriving back home between 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM. I pay my bills and taxes. I enjoy firearms, knives and watches, also in that order. My precious few hours I have to indulge are spent at the range or the reloading room.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Why can't Americans as a whole see that God made us to worship Him and to enter a marriage between one man and one woman for the purpose of creating and nurturing a family in His word?

Why can't our government adhere to the divine principles in our Constitution?

Why can't we have peace?

The answers are simple. We can't have peace on Earth because of SIN. This is what separates us from God. When we are separated from God, it creates a huge void that Satan fills. As Jesus wants as many souls as possible, so does Satan and he is having much success in the present time.

There is nothing to fear. We are strong and able warriors. We have truth and righteousness on our side. We believe that if God says something is an abomination then it is certainly an abomination. We believe a baby is the most innocent of innocents and every child conceived deserves the life that was given to it by God. Our adversary lives in a blood lust to kill as many babies as possible. This is only because they know how this offends God.

Every single thing in this world that we have to deal with every single day comes down to good or evil. We are simply here to choose one of the two. It really is that simple.

The sermon is hereby declared to be concluded.

Have a good night brothers.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm a good American. I treat other people like I want to be treated. I love my God, my family and my country in that exact order. I work hard every day, rising at 3:30 AM and arriving back home between 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM. I pay my bills and taxes. I enjoy firearms, knives and watches, also in that order. My precious few hours I have to indulge are spent at the range or the reloading room.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Why can't Americans as a whole see that God made us to worship Him and to enter a marriage between one man and one woman for the purpose of creating and nurturing a family in His word?

Why can't our government adhere to the divine principles in our Constitution?

Why can't we have peace?

The answers are simple. We can't have peace on Earth because of SIN. This is what separates us from God. When we are separated from God, it creates a huge void that Satan fills. As Jesus wants as many souls as possible, so does Satan and he is having much success in the present time.

There is nothing to fear. We are strong and able warriors. We have truth and righteousness on our side. We believe that if God says something is an abomination then it is certainly an abomination. We believe a baby is the most innocent of innocents and every child conceived deserves the life that was given to it by God. Our adversary lives in a blood lust to kill as many babies as possible. This is only because they know how this offends God.

Every single thing in this world that we have to deal with every single day comes down to good or evil. We are simply here to choose one of the two. It really is that simple.

The sermon is hereby declared to be concluded.

Have a good night brothers.
Love it. Right on the button, thank you CE

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
This is only because they know how this offends God.

This proves they do believe, in the one true God.
They just do not love him, they love their Evil Demigod Beelzebub.

God Bless America GIF

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
This proves they do believe, in the one true God.
They just do not love him, they love their Evil Demigod Beelzebub.

God Bless America GIF
Spot on. They are not fooling a single one of us who know the END of the story.

Latest posts