I'm addicted to kicking ass
Burk Cornelius said:
e595f7ad4b9f33fd64a877058e143b5a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I'm still hard!

Did you guys find the missing nook?
Here's how you game stage 1

https://youtu.be/z4rUVKwNDgg

Cost me $200 in bipods and $65 in practice Ammo to win that stage.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
It fell between the cab and bed.
We lost so much time looking for that thing we didn't shoot the last stage.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
BrandonM(TWSS) said:
It fell between the cab and bed.
We lost so much time looking for that thing we didn't shoot the last stage.
But you all did pretty dang good on that stage. :) Or so the scores say.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah. No real complaints on my end. 12 out of 68 is good in my book. I even had a stage win. Overall good day, just wish I could have blasted that steel.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
It was a good match. I appreciate the work that went into it. It's the closest thing to a major match I've ever shot. Most matches I go to have well under 30 shooters and little talent. It's nice to have a good crowd and some real talent to occasionally go up against to see how good/bad you really are.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Shot like crap, nothing that the word rifleman would even remotely come close too, busted my ass pretty fair coming out of the Copper tunnel but had a good time! it was different shooting and I can tell I need to spend a touch more time (a damn lot of time) behind the AR but ya know beers and BS'in with good folks after made the match. It's good to see some folks I've not seen in a couple years and honestly I realize I missed shooting. Mike and Curt you know this was fun.... maybe we should try it again here soon? who knows I might even practice :-O Later,

Kirk

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
I mean how did you get a score if you didn't shoot the last stage?

Because we ran out of time and they had to tear the stage down, they ball parked some scores for us and plugged em' in.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
BrandonM(TWSS) said:
Because we ran out of time and they had to tear the stage down, they ball parked some scores for us and plugged em' in.
I wish they would have ball parked my score

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
I wish they would have ball parked my score

Next match be sure your squad takes at least an hour more than any other and they'll get so fed up with you that they'll give you a decent score just to go away. It's a big picture form of stage planning, works every time

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Nice!! Yeah, sorry about that fellas. Our range staff got a little rambunctious and the Cowboys shooters were a little edgy. It was just a rough end to a great day and match. We did give the fine folks on that squad an average score for that last stage to make sure we had something. We will do better next time and things will go a bit smoother for sure.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
On the bright side, at least you didn't shoot the entire match and drop the nook before it was ever able to sync. I've heard that has happened, or it could be an urban legend. Nobody knows for sure.

Latest posts