IPSC Rifle Match - OKCGC - March 26th

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Jesse Tischauser said:
Where are the other 3? High power range, x, x???
From my understanding one is on the high power range, one on the old muzzle loader range, and one on the silhouette range maybe? Not sure about the 3rd one. That Mike guy is good at Math though with the whole 5 from 8 = 3.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
We will have two stages on the High Power Range. One at 300 and the other at 100. The Muzzleloader range will be one big stage and the other 5 in the USPSA bays..

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
I registered online. Do we pay the 40.00 when we get to the match on Saturday?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Can we view our squad on Practiscore?

[edit] I just found out how. I got an email when I registered with a link to my entry and squadding info

It came from practiscore and has the subject line of "[Practiscore] Thank you for registering in IPSC Rifle Match - March 26th"

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
bigred200e said:
Anyone else willing to loan a rifle for the match? Wall tried, but no joy.
I have a stack of rifles you can use. Will you have time to zero it prior to the match? Or if you want I can zero it using some of my freedom munitions Ammo and you can buy doe if that from me

bigred200e

Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
I have a stack of rifles you can use. Will you have time to zero it prior to the match? Or if you want I can zero it using some of my freedom munitions Ammo and you can buy doe if that from me
Sounds great, I'll send you a PM.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Yep, no luck on the rifle. My boys' rifle don't have any kind of sights on them yet. I could throw an RDS on one but no time to ZERO it.

Steve Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
Probably a dumb question, but are you allowed to take your bipod off for close up stages? Or do you have to keep it on the whole match? That's assuming we need one in the first place.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
in IPSC rules you can take it on and off as much as you like, also within the stage. It's fairly common to have quick release setups so you can ditch the bipod during cof if you dont need it anymore.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Kneeling should be interesting as I'll have to go at it backwards maybe... all depends on how the knee works, could be interesting lol later,

Kirk

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Kirk Smith (ksmirk) said:
Kneeling should be interesting as I'll have to go at it backwards maybe... all depends on how the knee works, could be interesting lol later,

Kirk
I love Backwards Cowgirl
slemmo said:
in IPSC rules you can take it on and off as much as you like, also within the stage. It's fairly common to have quick release setups so you can ditch the bipod during cof if you dont need it anymore.
I am glad you posted that dual bipod video a few months back. I am going to give it a go this weekend.

Latest posts