IPSC Rifle Match - OKCGC - March 26th

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Michael Ray said:
I'm not going to have you around my family. There are certain illusions regarding the kind of people with whom I associate that simply can't be shattered. I'm sorry.
Plus......laws

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Let me see what I can pull off at work about Friday and all else fails we will play Saturday afternoon :) I'm on call that weekend so lets hope there is no stupidity in the field that weekend! I appreciate the effort fella's! cigars on me next round. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Just remember some of our eyes are getting bad and don't have one of those thingy's that magnify a target AND never practice :p Later,

Kirk

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
If I sign up for this match I will need an entourage of coaches to explain what is supposed to happen, and probably a couple of people to help me up after going prone.

Plus I'm not sure I can even see anything at 300m, but on the plus side I do have an AR-15 carbine and ammo.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Kirk Smith (ksmirk) said:
Just remember some of our eyes are getting bad and don't have one of those thingy's that magnify a target AND never practice :p Later,

Kirk
No... after your finish at the pistol match, you don't get to say things like that, and you know as well as the rest of us that by saying those kind of things, it only encourages Mike.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
What did I do at the pistol match?

I know about getting ol' pinto fired up that some fun things will come from it :) those 4" at 100 are going to be a hoot! but I've heard there could be more evil lol either way it's gonna be fun! Later,

Kirk

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic

I know about getting ol' pinto fired up that some fun things will come from it :) those 4" at 100 are going to be a hoot! but I've heard there could be more evil lol either way it's gonna be fun! Later,

Kirk
I'm not saying it's hard to do, but after your two year absence, you still beat me.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy

Kirk
Whatever do you mean? I would never set targets that are a challenge and test marksmanship skills. That would be crazy.. They won't be silly or impossible, just a little difficult.. :)

I have seen you shoot the ol' irons. I don't think you have anything to worry about out there...

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh, heck I thought I did something bad there Troy! would it make you feel better if I told you my sights when Mr. Miller checked were about 5" high :) just out having a good time, hell I don't care about scores! have a good time, try to beat my last attempt, and BS with the amigo's, it's all fun BUT I was sorta surprised I did as well as I did.

Mike thanks! I've seen some of your targets sir and I'll have my hands full for sure. It's gonna be fun! Later,

Kirk

Steve Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
Does anyone know if i should get a 25rd mag for my Ar10, or just bring a bunch of 20 rounders? You think 5 extra rounds would save me any reloads?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Steve Wolf said:
Does anyone know if i should get a 25rd mag for my Ar10, or just bring a bunch of 20 rounders? You think 5 extra rounds would save me any reloads?
I'd get 25rd Mags and +5 TTI extensions too.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
We are going to the range to proof one of the stages. This will have 5 MGM mini Colt speed steels, 4 4" round plates, a small popper and a drop turner with paper on it. The paper will be at 120 and the steel will be from 90-150. Oh yeah, I forgot about the 3 5"x8" IPSC steel targets. We will be shooting from a rooftop prop so it should be a snap.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
44515f83d00126a35276e6dd4aca3984.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts