IPSC Rifle Match - OKCGC - March 26th

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
mike_pinto said:
Er, uh, what part of RIFLE got lost in translation? :p
Rules schmules.

5.1.10 The rifle must be fitted with a stock enabling it to be fired from the shoulder (see Rule 10.5.15).

Let's see if I can get an NFA approval quickly. Looks like 4 months in NFA Tracker.

Can I wear multicam?

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Let's see if I have my calculations correct. Mike Pinto + 550 yard shot = shooting under barricade on one foot weak hand. :)

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
Looking forward to see how this plays out. If I had the money I'd come over and shoot it myself.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
If pay money to watch somebody examine their 600 yard paper target that was shot using an AK.

Heck 300 yards in paper isn't easy. We are all so accustomed to getting feedback from the steel targets in regards to misses/hits. Takes a set of balls to lay down .75 splits on 300m paper the move on to the next one.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
Just do like the AK shooters over here on the far steel targets.......shoot a fast mike in the general direction and move on to the rest of the stage.
Hitfactor scoring = fast mikes better than trying to hit a target for two minutes.

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
If I want to change my mind...or am a complete newb and don't know what the f@ck I'm doing (you know, either way)...how hard is it to switch from Minor to Major and etc., etc.?

Latest posts