Invite everyone to join.

redneck1861

No, I didn't get arrested
Hey everyone, this site is getting really good, and we need more members to join to make BoomerShooters even better, I think alot of people will like this site better than that other forum. I actually dont spend too much time over there anymore. Today I did go on and send 60 PM's to people that are good folks and would make this place even better. I think all of yall should go on and send PM's to everyone that you think would contribute to this forum, but not the jackasses that like to start stuff.

That is my challenge to everyone, well except for Brandon, cause he is still in timeout over there. :)

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Our entire goal is to create a community focused around firearms that allows people to speak their minds without worrying about repercussions. That being said - we do not have room here for all the other BS that comes with some online sites, no topics about "my new super dirt truck 4 wheeler" or "bigfoot". All gun talk - all day - that is all we ask.

redneck1861

Our entire goal is to create a community focused around firearms that allows people to speak their minds without worrying about repercussions. That being said - we do not have room here for all the other BS that comes with some online sites, no topics about "my new super dirt truck 4 wheeler" or "bigfoot". All gun talk - all day - that is all we ask.

A couple of the people that I invited to join has already joined. I really only invited people in the FGSTOKC, they are good people and can follow the rules, also knowledgeable of guns, to share info with us

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I do not support PMing other members to steal them away but letting everyone know what we have to offer is ok. Let's not start a war!

redneck1861

I do not support PMing other members to steal them away but letting everyone know what we have to offer is ok. Let's not start a war!

Yeah I see what you are saying. I was not trying to steal anyone from there, but just PM'ing them to let people know what we have here. I use the PM method, because I am already on thin ice with the mods and don't want to get banned again

DutchWrangler

Well-Known Fanatic

The other forum is down enough to frustrate folks into migrating elsewhere. This is my second Oklahoma gun forum I've joined this week alone. :D

stroker-c10

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't really see the sense in bashing the "other site" as a few put it. Just a few guys that like to get a lil sand in their vaginas over stupid stuff. There is still a lot of good information to read as long as you don't mind sifting through it. However, thumbs up to you Brandon. Looks like you are off to a great start and sounds like the site will continue to grow.

NeverShoots

Fanatic
I just came here because I heard there would be free cake. I'm guessing the cake is a lie?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
The cake may be a lie - but we do actually talk about firearms here. Oh that and have some great sponsors that offer discounts to members.

NeverShoots

Fanatic
The cake may be a lie - but we do actually talk about firearms here. Oh that and have some great sponsors that offer discounts to members.

Already sounds better than "the place that shouldn't be spoken". :) I think I'm going to like this place.

gshadden

New Fanatic
Just wanted to say hi. First post. Is it true that new members get a new Ed Brown Special Forces 1911 as a welcome gift?

redneck1861

Already sounds better than "the place that shouldn't be spoken". :) I think I'm going to like this place.

Yeah there is even a dedicated forum here just to group buys. And then we have JoeBoboutfitters giving discounts to BoomerShooter members.

Latest posts