Introduction

marinedoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Not much to know. Former Marine, former Cop. Both civilian and law enforcement instructor certification in rifle, pistol and shotgun. USCCA Instructor and teach MO CC classes. Have gone to a ton of firearms courses, both civilian and law enforcement, but the best one was my third Gunsite course, the week long CC Course. Still have my first Wilson that I got years ago. I sent him (when he answered his own phone) a Colt Mark IV Model 70 to modify so I could shoot combat. Called IPPSC then, now IDPA. As the years rolled by and my income increased, have quite a few Wilsons (the real kind) with my latest purchase being the EDC x9. Have a Tucker holster for it which makes for a beautiful combo. Have other pistols that I carry and like, but the latest Wilson may be my ECG after a thousand or so rounds without a problem. It's competing with a Gen 5 Glock 19, which has close to 3,000 rounds without a failure or misfire.

SLAM37

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome aboard! I have been known to use a Glock every now and then too ... glad to hear your Gen 5 is ticking along nicely.

Would love to see pics of that Series 70 Colt.

marinedoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome aboard! I have been known to use a Glock every now and then too ... glad to hear your Gen 5 is ticking along nicely.

Would love to see pics of that Series 70 Colt.
I'll did it out and try to post a picture in the Wilson part of the forum.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
welcome and thanks for your service to our country
love that EDCX9 awesome piece

enjoy

Latest posts