Introduction to Reloading Class

gearheadpyro

Active Fanatic
Just wanted to let you guys know, I have two more Introduction to Reloading Classes lined up with East Coast Gun Shop. One will be on September 13th, the next will be on September 26th. Both start at 6 pm and will cost $60.

Due to customer request I am also working on an Advanced Reloading Techniques Class, that should be out in the middle of next month or so.

Call East Coast Gun Shop at 843-832-2453 to see if seats are still available and to reserve your spot!

gearheadpyro

Active Fanatic
All Lee Presses for the Intro class. We use a total of 4 presses, 3 Breech Lock Challenger presses and a new Lee Reloader (C- Frame) press.

The advanced class may feature some of these same presses, but we will also have a Hornady LNL Auto Progressive and a Forster Co-Ax on hand.

gearheadpyro

Active Fanatic
East Coast Gun Shop will be hosting another Introduction to Reloading class on January 16th at 6pm. Now is a great time to come out and learn about reloading ammunition, so don't let this opportunity pass you by! Remember, everyone who attends one of these classes at ECGS gets 10% off of any reloading equipment or components!

gearheadpyro

Active Fanatic
Just wanted to pass the invite along, East Coast Gun Shop will be hosting another Introduction to Reloading class on Feb. 3rd @ 6 p.m. Please call them to reserve your seat! Their phone # is 843-832-2453.

We also have an Advanced Reloading Techniques class schedule at East Coast Gun Shop on Feb. 16th @ 6 p.m.

Andrew Poe

Enjay

Well-Known Fanatic
I've taken this class and I thoroughly enjoyed it :) They're quite willing to answer any question you have, and top notch on their knowledge. Thanks Andrew, I'm looking forward to taking the Advanced class, do you have any planned for March?

Latest posts