Internet Scammer Paul Webster Caught! + Anti-Fraud Tips from GunsAmerica

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
Much to the relief of his hundreds of internet gun buyers who have encountered him first hand, Paul Steven Webster has been caught. He was arrested March 21st by Lee County Florida deputies after an exhaustive three year hunt by both state and local law enforcement. GunsAmerica was instrumental in both the opening of the case against Webster and in his eventual capture.

Source: Guns America

dennishoddy

Much to the relief of his hundreds of internet gun buyers who have encountered him first hand, Paul Steven Webster has been caught. He was arrested March 21st by Lee County Florida deputies after an exhaustive three year hunt by both state and local law enforcement. GunsAmerica was instrumental in both the opening of the case against Webster and in his eventual capture.

Source: Guns America

Interesting. It sounds like the scammers from Nigeria that haunt Craigs List.
I saw a $6000 atv on there for 1200 dollars. I knew it was a scam and started emailing the guy. It was supposed to be in Cushing, so I told the guy I wanted to inspect it. He told me that in the time he had posted the ad, and when I contacted him(2 days)later, he had some unfortunate circumstances, and had to move it to Maryland in a bonded warehouse. It was ready to ship at any time I wanted, and he would cover the shipping.
I emailed him back, saying that my company was sending me on a business trip to Maryland, and I could inspect it personally and pay for it there.
Never got another email......People that get scammed like this are just greedy.
The old rule of thumb that apply's is: If its too good to be true, its not true. Buyer beware.

Latest posts