Indigenous People's Day "

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
well, did you have a memorable " Indigenous People's Day " yesterday ?

Wife asked me, was it a holiday yesterday ? as she'd noticed there was no mail pick up ,or delivery.
Since we're both retired, holidays reward, of a paid day off, or overtime pay, if you worked that day, has faded from our collective memory.
I said , it was probably Columbus day, celebrated early...since now, it seems every holiday has to fall on a Monday.
I heard nothing about it, but was looking at an email in my inbox that had yesterday's date & called it Indigenous People's Day.

Anyone else notice this ? wonder if this is something my area ( city ? county ? state ? ) or our federal govt. decided..
to change the holiday from Columbus day to Indigenous People's Day.

Did I miss the notice ? Don't have the TV on much anymore & newspapers are a long gone thing in my area.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I celebrate Indigenous People's Day each & everyday.
My pronoun is native American, I was born in the Bayou in Louisiana.

If I am not a Native American. What am I a native of.
Next time you fill out that NOYB paperwork, mark Native American. How can they prove anything? E. Warren got away with it.

Donald Trump Made In The Usa GIF by Election 2020

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I celebrate Indigenous People's Day each & everyday.
My pronoun is native American, I was born in the Bayou in Louisiana.

If I am not a Native American. What am I a native of.
Next time you fill out that NOYB paperwork, mark Native American. How can they prove anything? E. Warren got away with it.

Donald Trump Made In The Usa GIF by Election 2020
Yes, If we're born here, we're indigenous to America which makes us "Native Americans".

Latest posts