Indian Territory Match

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
Used to, it was one of the first USPSA matches I ever shot. I went down 3 or 4 times and always enjoyed it. They did have a night match once per year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
The Pullicars & the rest of the USPSA bunch from Lawton shoot there, Seth Martin & Eric Gambil do as well. Micah & some of the other guys from here in OKC go to that match sometimes also. I've been once or twice, but it falls on the same day as OKCGC Steel Challenge.

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
The commentary alone is worth the price of admission. Even though it's smaller and rural, the stages are good and there are some good shooters that show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Burk Cornelius said:
I hate to see the gun community using Facebook for match announcements. Or anything for that matter
posted via Tapatalk
I'm with ya. Us grumpy old farts must unite against the Facebook machine.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Matt Rigsby said:
I'm with ya. Us grumpy old farts must unite against the Facebook machine.
I don't hate FB for what it is, a social network. I just don't like seeing real grown up business being conducted there. Especially gun stuff after they forced out most of the gun groups

posted via Tapatalk

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Burk Cornelius said:
I don't hate FB for what it is, a social network. I just don't like seeing real grown up business being conducted there. Especially gun stuff after they forced out most of the gun groups
posted via Tapatalk
Isn't it funny how everything else that's been against guns has had a silent protest from gun people, (especially restaurants, remember the thread about what places not to eat because of anti gun signs?) but Facebook just keeps on keepin on.

Fyrtwuck

Well-Known Fanatic

Airic

I shoot.
Larry Rigsby said:
Is PCC allowed in your Steel Challenge and USPSA?
Not sure about steel challenge, ill ask tomm. USPSA, yes. If its in the rules of the sport and we dont have a range safety issue, you shoot. We dont discriminate against certian divisions of a sport we might not shoot them or like them.

Latest posts