IMSI springs

• Thread starter DurningDefenseCustoms
  • Start date

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
No it took me a while to post, beside Bob is home in Crete I assume, as his class in Montgomery isn't till June 18th, or so I was just informed by Todd Sigmund who does scheduling for the NRA school there.

Edited because I can't seem to spell June and put in July....OOOPS!

D

DurningDefenseCustomsLLC

huh, thought the NRA site said June, maybe not.

anyway, at least you have your parts on the way, and form one of the best smiff's in the game IMO. have fun with that one, I know I would.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
No you ar right it is JUNE but Next week June 18-29, but I had July on my mind when I first typed it.

D

DurningDefenseCustomsLLC

your right the 18th, dont no why I thought it was earlier.

D

DurningDefenseCustomsLLC

where the heck is Poopg with some Rustin the jimmies, it about time.

D

DurningDefenseCustomsLLC

He's a college student. He's probably at the bar watching the game about now. Kind of surprised he hasn't posted another malt liquor review tonight.

Nice, I guess when your fat and married you just lay in bed and watch the game, it was nice to see all the fair weather fans this week, lots of brand new blue shirts.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
He's a college student. He's probably at the bar watching the game about now. Kind of surprised he hasn't posted another malt liquor review tonight.

The last full NBA game I watched had Scotty Pippen in it. With the Stanley Cup playoffs full of a bunch of expansion teams this year I haven't even kept up with the one sport I actually like.

I was just about to post about how glad I was that Kurt and Durning have quit rustling each other's jimmies.

7ca.gif

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
The last full NBA game I watched had Scotty Pippen in it. With the Stanley Cup playoffs full of a bunch of expansion teams this year I haven't even kept up with the one sport I actually like.

I was just about to post about how glad I was that Kurt and Durning have quit rustling each other's jimmies.

7ca.gif

My apologies. I should not have assumed you were watching the NBA Finals. But I stand by my theory that you were taste testing malt liquor. "Colt 45 gets you there".

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
And here I thought I was very gentle about the "rustlelation" this time. Didn't even get called a jerk or nothin! Wasn't me who implied Bob couldn't have answered cause he was teaching. See I,z trying to remain rustleless.
Now how about them bears....oops THUNDER! I got tickets to the game Thursday!!! 10 rows up, middle court, south side WAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOO!

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
And here I thought I was very gentle about the "rustlelation" this time. Didn't even get called a jerk or nothin! Wasn't me who implied Bob couldn't have answered cause he was teaching. See I,z trying to remain rustleless.
Now how about them bears....oops THUNDER! I got tickets to the game Thursday!!! 10 rows up, middle court, south side WAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOO!

Now that IS some serious stroke right there!

D

DurningDefenseCustomsLLC

Stop rustling the jimmies Mr. Tischauser haha.

D

DurningDefenseCustomsLLC

You did good Kurt, All the jimmies remained UN-rustled! I just laugh my butt off with these pictures poopg comes up with. Have fun in Miami, awesome seats!

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic
The last full NBA game I watched had Scotty Pippen in it.

We probably watched the same game. That was the last time I watched the finals. The last year for Pippen and Jordan together.

I can't specifically remember watching another game since then, but I might have.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh man Jesse you made me spit coffee all over this here smart phone! Hey if it was so damn smart it should have gotten out of the way! Hey maybe we could install a liquid sensor and hook it up to a chrome silicate spring to eject it away from stuff like that...... hows that for a segment back to springs???

Latest posts