I'm done with Brownell's.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
I've had the Brownell's EDGE membership (free 2-day shipping & returns for $49 a year) for years. They don't offer it anymore, but if you had it you will be able to keep it. I kept it. Then they started charging me for shipping again. Called C/S and they said would credit my acct. and make sure it was reinstated. Next order same thing and no credit back. 3 more BS run around calls, and I'm hosed for the shipping. Thats it. there so damn incompetent and their CS is a different kid each call. Harry Potterfield is getting my $$$ again now. I'll gladly pay the shipping cost for great C/S. Thats all I have. And I didn't even cuss.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I've had the Brownell's EDGE membership (free 2-day shipping & returns for $49 a year) for years. They don't offer it anymore, but if you had it you will be able to keep it. I kept it. Then they started charging me for shipping again. Called C/S and they said would credit my acct. and make sure it was reinstated. Next order same thing and no credit back. 3 more BS run around calls, and I'm hosed for the shipping. Thats it. there so damn incompetent and their CS is a different kid each call. Harry Potterfield is getting my $$$ again now. I'll gladly pay the shipping cost for great C/S. Thats all I have. And I didn't even cuss.

Last edited:

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I like Mid Way, and they're usually cheaper too. Some times it's really hard not to cuss. ;)

dennishoddy

Haven't done any gun related business with Brownells or Midway for many years. Their prices looked good but when adding shipping and handling, I could typically buy it cheaper elsewhere.

Last edited:

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Brownells has the larger selection. Midways primers are certainly not cheaper.
True Brownell has items Midway doesn't. But that list has shrunk considerably in the last couple of years. I used to go to Brownell's first. No more. Midway has caught up to, if now surpassed now. IMHO.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Haven't done any gun related business with Brownells or Midway for many years. Their prices looked good but when adding shipping and handling, I could typically buy it cheaper elsewhere.
You can buy it elsewhere...if you can find it. Parts, in particular are hard to find locally if you want something specific.

Latest posts