Illegal Shotguns? What do you think?

dennishoddy

Well, the article is over a year old, and since that was written, Saiga shotguns have certainly been brought to the forefront by the ATF.
The comments were interesting.

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
What's funny is a lot of "military" features started as "sporting purpose" features on our action sports guns....

Its like we show them the neat things we can do with our guns then they equip the military and wanna take it out of our hands... wtf.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
I can understand them wanting to control any kind of full-auto gun, even though I really want one, but making shotguns illegal is dumb.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
A Benelli M2 or FN SLP without an extended magazine tube or any of the other 3-gun doodads is a perfectly serviceable and acceptable duck hunting shotgun. Just throw all that **** on there once it's already in the country. They could even Fudd them up a little bit with a Realtree camo pattern to make them look extra sporting.

It's super shitty that the ATF is doing this but people need to quit with the OMG THE SKY IS FALLING AND OBUMMER IS COMING FOR OUR GUNS bullshit. Blowing the problem out of proportion doesn't help anything.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
It's super shitty that the ATF is doing this but people need to quit with the OMG THE SKY IS FALLING AND OBUMMER IS COMING FOR OUR GUNS bullshit. Blowing the problem out of proportion doesn't help anything.

did you mean to post this?? i could be wrong, but i think a rational, logically statement regarding guns and govt was made on a gun forum thread. we all need to appreciate this post while we can, it may be decades before this rare occurrence happens again..

Latest posts