Ed Brown I'll start this off...

WWB

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice early brown... Don't see these to often

Barb

Well-Known Fanatic
Ed Brown2.jpg

Here is my hubby's and his new holster. Looks splendid together. He uses it for his EDC most of the time. It's funny because sometimes he worries about someone attacking him for his gun rather than just attaching him for anything else...LOL

Barb

Well-Known Fanatic
@Babboonbobo LOL, Sometimes I find a gun at a shop and call him and tell him that he needs something that I found...I then bring it home, and sometimes I do it without even calling him....I have so much fun finding treasures...I have so many toys stashed away for future holiday gifts...I just know he loves it for me to do these things...

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Here is my hubby's and his new holster. Looks splendid together. He uses it for his EDC most of the time. It's funny because sometimes he worries about someone attacking him for his gun rather than just attaching him for anything else...LOL

Tell me about that leather please.....

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
@Babboonbobo LOL, Sometimes I find a gun at a shop and call him and tell him that he needs something that I found...I then bring it home, and sometimes I do it without even calling him....I have so much fun finding treasures...I have so many toys stashed away for future holiday gifts...I just know he loves it for me to do these things...
That is too awesome! Like I said lucky guy!

Barb

Well-Known Fanatic
@Bender It is from TONY U LEATHER GOODS. Ebay or Facebook. I love the holster.

@Babboonbobo Thanks. I think we are both lucky. He found my 1924 Colt 38 police positive snubby. See I am lucky too.