If you get my initials out of order it’s ok

TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot

Well-Known Fanatic
Just stopping in from next door, happy to be here. I figure 1911 forums are like 1911s - you can't have too many.

I'm in the Piney Woods of East Texas, spend a lot of time on the far NE edge of the greater ATL metro area, have a girl I call Pistol Annie who is a far better shot than I am, and a small collection of 1911s from Springfield and DW in 9mm and .45ACP.

Last edited:

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
Just stopping in from next door, happy to be here. I figure 1911 forums are like 1911s - you can't have too many.

I'm in the Piney Woods of East Texas, spend a lot of time on the far NE edge of the greater ATL metro area, have a girl I call Pistol Annie who is a far better shot than I am, and a small collection of 1911s from Springfield and DW in 9mm and .45ACP.

WTF, you made it . . . . @welcome.gif

Z

Rooster

Well-Known Fanatic

Good to see you here.

TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome, hope Annie and her wrist are getting better!
Thanks. Annie's doing good. Her Jeep was returned last week. It's a manual 6-speed and she's back to driving it. Sunday she was almost, but not quite, able to rack the slide on her PPQ with her weak hand. She's working hard at her therapy and should get 85%-90% of her range of movement back within the next couple of months. Will be a little longer to get all her strength, but she'll be fine.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Latest posts