IDPA at Oil Capital this Saturday October 23rd

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Oil Capital IDPA shoots Saturday October 23rd. We've planned six stages, for about 100 rounds. If you have specific things you'd like to see in Saturday's match, please PM me in next day or so. Match fee is just $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). Sign-in begins at 9 AM, with walk-through at 10.

We are utilizing the "war wagon" system beginning this match. A war wagon is a large trailer, stocked with most every match prop. Materials are stored on the 'wagon in racks, on stands or in barrels. It will reduce our set-up and tear down time considerably.

Location link: http://www.badlandsidpa.com/ Go to left hand side, then scroll down to "driving instructions".

WideLoadTimmy

Well-Known Fanatic
What time are you expecting to be done with this? Where is oil capital? I have to Work saturday evening and there's no way for me to get out of it. If the match starts early and ends early enough, I'm gonna try to make it. I need to get some more trigger time with my 1911.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I have never been to IDPA at Oil Capital so I couldn't tell you what time. If I had to guess I would say 2:00.

Oil Capital is in Coweta which is a suburb on the SE side of Tulsa.

Latest posts