Idiotic Guns

Rockon71385

Founding Member
I was watching the Netflix show "Dope" and they were interviewing a black market gun dealer from inner city chicago. He showed off this badass, highly accurized Glock 19, and I felt like it would be fun to start a thread for images and videos of gun that people have ruined by doing idiotic mods or guns that were just stupid to begin with. I think this guy found the best possible place to remove weight from the slide.
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:12706]

Attachments

• dopeglock.jpg
    dopeglock.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 38

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Robbie said:
I was watching the Netflix show "Dope" and they were interviewing a black market gun dealer from inner city chicago. He showed off this badass, highly accurized Glock 19, and I felt like it would be fun to start a thread for images and videos of gun that people have ruined by doing idiotic mods or guns that were just stupid to begin with. I think this guy found the best possible place to remove weight from the slide.
that is a fantastic place to remove weight. I think he should shoot it.....alot.......on camera, so we can watch

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
Can we just blanket add anything from Smith & Wesson, Remington, Kimber or HK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
Just for the days you feel pretty with "Hello Kitty".
f2c89aa4fe3ce385cf0d6a6936be51b8.jpg

AKjosh12

Well-Known Fanatic
Hahaha Yuri, i did not know there was an actual video for it. I do have to say I have one of Remington’s horrible marketing ploys. I bought their remingtom Versa-Max in zombie pink off Gun Broker for $600. Which was WORTH IT. Had to scrape some of the stupid paint off in the receiver to make it possible to remove the trigger group for filing the receiver.

I say bring on the stupid paint jobs so we can buy them used or new for wayyyy under price. Would have cost me $1,000 plus for a versa max tactical or other versamax mod new. I kept the sweet paint job though... figured if someone gets beat by me in a match they’re going to feel like crap being beat by someone with a pink shotty.

Attachments

• 9B6EC3F0-E93B-456A-9298-BF6CA0CC305B.jpeg
    9B6EC3F0-E93B-456A-9298-BF6CA0CC305B.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 26

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
I bet those are also some kill-smelling socks.

AKjosh12 said:
Hahaha Yuri, i did not know there was an actual video for it. I do have to say I have one of Remington’s horrible marketing ploys. I bought their remingtom Versa-Max in zombie pink off Gun Broker for $600. Which was WORTH IT. Had to scrape some of the stupid paint off in the receiver to make it possible to remove the trigger group for filing the receiver.

I say bring on the stupid paint jobs so we can buy them used or new for wayyyy under price. Would have cost me $1,000 plus for a versa max tactical or other versamax mod new. I kept the sweet paint job though... figured if someone gets beat by me in a match they’re going to feel like crap being beat by someone with a pink shotty.

Latest posts