I think we should all use our real names

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I agree. That's one thing I like about Facebook and hate about forums and Instagram. Trolls become A holes when you know who they are.

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
I added my real name to my account shortly after joining here. It makes it easier to put a name with a face when I meet new people at matches.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike is not your real name :eek:

Funny as I always get Kirk...... as in Later, Kirk lol

I thought we did this sometime back? that's why we have the Kirk (Ksmirk) thingy do dad??? Later,

Kirk

ShaneP

Looks good to me
mike cyrwus said:
We are all grown ups. exchanging information. It stands to reason that all who post should put the weight of their identity behind the posts.

No real reason prompted me to say this, its just been on my mind. It was something Tony and I were talking about yesterday.
How about a profile picture too?

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
Been using this handle since ole Al invented the web. Anyone that needs to know me does. I don't do any social media other than this site currently and never did facebook, myspace etc. AFA a picture that would be even worse because everyone would either keell over from laughter or be scared. Save a computer screen and not worry about pics.

Now for the common sense part. Who says what name or pic I put down is my real name anyway.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
My real name isn't as funny as my handle.

Also most people on here have met me IRL. I can't really hide behind anonymity

Sent from an awful iPhone app

Latest posts