I need a bad smell….

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
I am writing a book and for an incident I need a NON TOXIC VERY BAD SMELL. Something more unapproachable than skunk. Something like flowers of antimoney with no epa ramifications

in this story, illegal aliens have set up fruit stands on prime corners in upscale residential neighborhoods where no citizen could get a license to operate. The cities and counties will not enforce licensing or zoning against these illegals. Our hero pays massive business license and property tax fees and could never take over and be permitted in these locations And he is tired of being told to "shut up and pay. Racist!"

the protagonist wants to "salt the ground" with BAD SMELL making the corner unusable for the fruit stand(s) but does not want to harm anyone, do damage or create an epa kerfuffle

I would be very grateful for suggestions.

thank you

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Rotten eggs + sulphur + ??
Someone made a stink bomb in jr high and it cleared out that wing of the school in about 10 minutes. I just can't remember all the ingredients.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

1645827449660.gif

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Nancy Pelosi's bathwater. :cool:

What about the chemical they add to natural gas so you can smell it? If that was concentrated, it would be pretty stout!