I left my gun in a restroom

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Did I ever tell you about the time I found a glock in the restroom at will Roger's airport. TSA right on the side of that *****. I told my buddy Jeff to guard the door & not let anyone in while I went & got a supervisor. I'm thinking someone got in a world of **** over that one.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Wall said:
Did I ever tell you about the time I found a glock in the restroom at will Roger's airport. TSA right on the side of that *****. I told my buddy Jeff to guard the door & not let anyone in while I went & got a supervisor. I'm thinking someone got in a world of **** over that one.
That thing would have brought a premium on the Osa classifieds.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Wall said:
how did you not go "hey free glock" and scoot home with it

wixthedog

Well-Known Fanatic
I saw a guy at a Taco Bell sit down with his tray of food while his Walther 380 fell out of his cheap-ass small of the back holster, right to the ground. He turned beat red, slowly picked it up, jammed it in his pocket, and left (without his food).

I wanted to talk to him about quality holsters but I felt that was a job for his life partner.

bmprigge

Fanatic
I went to lunch with a customer once and his Taurus PT111 G2 fell out of his crappy holster when we sat down, though it just fell onto the bench. His eyes were huge as he realized he'd just given himself away (especially because his plant doesn't allow guns on site).

Luckily for him, I laughed it off and told him to buy a holster made for his gun or (preferably) a higher quality gun that he could get a better fitting holster for. Our conversation didn't cover work at all, as we spent the whole meal talking about better alternatives. He bought a Glock 19 that afternoon.

Wild Bill1

Well-Known Fanatic
I never leave my pistol in the restroom. I'm always very careful to unload it and remove the magazine before I dry fire. I've almost left a magazine before but never the pistol. Geez.

Latest posts