I finally know what I want now! :)

White Kid

The American Reaper
I finally know what CCW I want (Yes I know I'm not old enough yet to carry but at least I'll already have what I want and need by that time I'm able to carry)! It's the Sig P239!
I think that firearm will be amazing! My dad had one before and he said that's what got him into Sigs.
I wanna thank all that have tried their best on here to help me out with this on choosing what would be better (Between the Kahr CW45 and Sig P239)!
I really appreciate y'all's help with this, thanks everyone! :)
All that I need now is the money my dad owes me so I can get it...... -_- :p

Clint Dismore

Well-Known Fanatic
I had a 239 for a bit. It was nice. The trigger pull is really long but predictable. It was accurate as you would expect from a sig. I would suggest shooting one before buying though as you may or may not like the trigger. They are also not a little pistol and are a little thicker than I thought they would be. I would at least get my hands in one if you haven't done that

White Kid

The American Reaper
Clint Dismore said:
I had a 239 for a bit. It was nice. The trigger pull is really long but predictable. It was accurate as you would expect from a sig. I would suggest shooting one before buying though as you may or may not like the trigger. They are also not a little pistol and are a little thicker than I thought they would be. I would at least get my hands in one if you haven't done that
I'd love to handle with one but here in McAlester, no one really has Sigs.
I've watched many reviews on it and with that statistics on the Sig website, I've compared with with my dad's P226 and P225. I think I'll enjoy it.
I shoot extremely well with Sigs, I'm more comfortable with my dad's Sigs than I am with my own Beretta M92FS Centurion and my Colt 1911 Gold Cup National Match.
I don't shoot that much greater with Sigs but just a little bit though.
So from now on, I shall be starting up a Sig collection! :p

Latest posts