I finally got classified....

ef9turbo

Well-Known Fanatic
I've been shooting an almost stock Glock 34 in Limited ONLY because I would feel like I'm cheating everyone else due to having an undercut. LOL.

I received my classification this morning, Limited C. Not too satisfied with it but, it could be worse... A few more classifications and B should be close. I just need to stop skunking those classifiers. I dunno why they make everyone shoot like doo-doo...

ChrisC

Revolver Division
congrats.. i was planning on coming up there on tuesday, did you go through phase 1 as well? how did the mcalester boys do?

ef9turbo

Well-Known Fanatic
congrats.. i was planning on coming up there on tuesday, did you go through phase 1 as well? how did the mcalester boys do?

Thanks Chris. I did shoot Phase 1. I shot my 540+ during phase 1 on the last qual and backed it up in our first phase 2 qual with another 540+. I don't know who the mcalester boys are so I dunno how they did. We only had one qual today and I wanna say out of the 28, we only had 4-5 shoot a 540+? I could be wrong though.

TroyF

TheBearcat
Great job Eli! That 540 is no joke. Proud of ya. Yeah, only 4 or 5 made it today. Dont be suprised if you get no more than 10-12.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
Kelly, looks like shrek.... the other is bishop.... also Jess Anderson is there (master limited shooter)

ef9turbo

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks Troy. I am aiming for a 580. ;). There are some good shooters in the class and I expect 15 or so to shoot the 540 mark. There are guys there who can shoot but are getting their butt kicks due to the stress and letting that "bad" score get to them, mind fcuking them.

Chris, there are a few guys therewho could pass as Shrek! Lol. I'll go look for them tomorrow morning.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
I've been shooting an almost stock Glock 34 in Limited ONLY because I would feel like I'm cheating everyone else due to having an undercut. LOL.

I received my classification this morning, Limited C. Not too satisfied with it but, it could be worse... A few more classifications and B should be close. I just need to stop skunking those classifiers. I dunno why they make everyone shoot like doo-doo...

Congrats Eli. Don't push for a higher class too quick. You can win C class major matches this year.

Latest posts