I finally got a scope! 1-4x illuminated reticle

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
TacticalK9 said:
i just did a review search and the majority seem to think its a solid little scope for the price. "little" is a relative term because for a 1-4x that thing is huge.

Only thing i dont like about it is the reticle. I personally like a reticle i can dope off of. Especially for 3-gun.

Also that Illumination is going to be useless to you in the sunshine.

Im running a sub $300 1-6x myself.

Good luck with it.
Okay you have my attention. What is it?

LuckyDucky (Spencer) said:
I can't wait to try it out for 3gun this summer :)
How do you like it so far? I have been thinking about ordering 2 of these for myself

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Primary Arms 1-4 is tits for the price, but as mentioned, the illumination is non existent in the daylight.

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
Terrell (STEAK) said:
Okay you have my attention. What is it?

How do you like it so far? I have been thinking about ordering 2 of these for myself
So far, it's amazing for the price! We'll see how well it holds its zero next time I go shooting. As others have said already, the illumination is pretty crappy in daylight.

TacticalK9: It's almost 12 in long. I think the reason it can be "solid" and "cheaper" is because it is larger. It's probably more expensive to make a 1-4x that's 7-8 in than 12 in.

Also, Primary Arms ships quickly. I ordered on Tuesday and had it by Friday.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Don't feel too bad about the illumination, mine sucks balls on my Sightron SIII 1-7 power and will only illuminate the center dot. But, it was $400 less than the Bushnell 1-6.5 I was eyeing. It was a trade off I was willing to take for saving some cash.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I got this one awhile back and have been pretty pleased. They usually have a pretty serious markdown around Christmas and I got it for $289 IRRC. The illuminated dot is visible in bright sunlight but you do have to turn it up pretty high. Only thing I wish I had now was their 1 x 8.5!

jspeligene

Well-Known Fanatic
Also, Primary Arms ships quickly. I ordered on Tuesday and had it by Friday.
I ordered the same scope based off feedback I saw here on B.S. Mine came in last Wed or Thur. It was like $189 including the mount.
Installed it tonight. Hope to get out to zero it in the next week.

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
Jeff Speligene said:
I ordered the same scope based off feedback I saw here on B.S. Mine came in last Wed or Thur. It was like $189 including the mount.
Installed it tonight. Hope to get out to zero it in the next week.
I got the burris pepr on amazon

Latest posts