I created a new target for you all (dual, side by side bullseyes)

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey guys,

I got creative (yet again) in Photoshop and merged two smaller targets together, creating sort of a side-by-side target system. Perhaps practice drills with them, alternating rounds in each, or empty a mag in one, and empty the next mag in the other. Dozens of different practice routines you could come up with! Feel free to click on it, download it, print it out on that heavy duty white cardstock paper in your printer. Yes, it will print out Landscape, 11 x 8½....

STbQLHA.jpg

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks... I had this idea of creating something different, than a common, plain jane, blah blah blah, type of boring target.

Since we're always supposed to focus on the front sight, I wonder how two side by side targets will come into play with the overall sight picture? Maybe quickly shoot the left target, then right, then left, then right, quickly aligning the front sight on each bullseye.

I am going to get my RIA 1911 .45 ACP and some snapcaps and play around with this target taped to the wall and experiment with different shooting scenarios.