I bought a gun or something gun related today

rchaas

Well-Known Fanatic
Picked this up recently. Built by Kevin Toothman. Very accurate but loud!
5aeedb5e13b1cc1ce7d81b0d5511c091.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oljames3

Fanatic
1000 of 115 grain WWB in 9mm FMJ for Tom Given's Dynamic Marksmanship at KR Training on October 6-7. Also, a second double mag pouch and another pair of Vertx Legacy pants.

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
abdcd674e0e93d25421ea6ddfff5c213.jpg

87dcaf638fb86ccb241b7523b056901e.jpg

ecaeffcf02708816483669ca4ba39d50.jpg
367cfc527fdf723f23b2acebf59ae472.jpg
7ccc9b413bb11885eca896fb695eb3d5.jpg

Fresh custom foam for a traveling case from Quality Bedding, foam shop behind H&H gun range. Robert, the owner, did a really nice job on this super tight fit for 2 guns in one case.

dennishoddy

Hated paying the government $200 to purchase a piece of tubing, and having to wait 6-10 months for delivery, but after the midterm elections the hearing protection act passing congress is not going to happen.

11 oz with a modular system to change barrel threads. My .30 cal stuff is the 5/8" thread, and the .223 is the 1/2" thread.
I don't understand why you can get a background check in 5 minutes for a lethal firearm and it takes up to 10 months for a piece of tubing.

silencerco_harvester_full_1200x800.jpg

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
Ordered some Glock mag extensions and a connector from Taran Tactical. They have a pretty good 30% off sale going on right now.

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Got a S&W Victory today, Fibre Optic sights, got 30% off $400 price paid $280 + tax. New steel challenge pistol!!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the rest to God.

dennishoddy

dennishoddy said:
Hated paying the government $200 to purchase a piece of tubing, and having to wait 6-10 months for delivery, but after the midterm elections the hearing protection act passing congress is not going to happen.

11 oz with a modular system to change barrel threads. My .30 cal stuff is the 5/8" thread, and the .223 is the 1/2" thread.
I don't understand why you can get a background check in 5 minutes for a lethal firearm and it takes up to 10 months for a piece of tubing.

silencerco_harvester_full_1200x800.jpg

It's here!! Haven't taken it to the range yet though. My first suppressor.

crgtheman

Fanatic
I bought these custom earplugs. I already broke the cord for the sling but I'll return the cord on Monday as I have a year warranty.IMG_2754.jpg

Big Ear really did a great job with the earplugs and how they fit. They sure are one of the best!

SGW Gunsmith

Well-Known Fanatic
My most recent "new thang" is for summer carry when fireworks are a bit harder to hide on one's hide:
d39Gztk.jpg

I got rid of that silly magazine disconnect and polished some of the internal parts that L@@KED like they needed it. This is the LC9s and I'm really getting to admire 'striker fired' pistols.

SGW Gunsmith

Well-Known Fanatic
It's here!! Haven't taken it to the range yet though. My first suppressor.
Hey, I know what you mean about the $200.00 extorsion fee. Our great, ex-President, was working on getting rid of that tax, and no sign off by the local LEO, but now Been Hiden and Cameltoe Hairball are going to be a force against that sort of thing.
When I got mine, several years ago, I bought it under my business being an LLC. No picture and no prints. All that, I guess, has changed now.
I suppose another item on THEIR list are rubber tipped darts for spring loaded plastic toys. Someone could lose an eye you know. :oops:

Congrats on receipt of your new purchase. Quiet is being "polite" in most other countries.

dennishoddy

On a hunting trip to South Africa a friend saw the same suppressors we have here at prices that would shock us. About $100-$200 each on the shelf to buy like a can of green beans in a supermarket. No government permit required. Most European countries require suppressors in the field on hunts. It's insane we can't do the same.

It's just coming out of committee here in the OK legislature a bill that will allow gun stores to recognize the Concealed carry license to sell firearms without the federal government background check.
I hope it passes and it has a pretty good chance from what I'm hearing.

Latest posts