I blame Jesse

Redline

Well-Known Fanatic
well here it is my new arse kickin 3-gun toy
hopefully soon I will be getting one of those sweet high dollar Accurate Iron stickers for it :lol:

Attachments

• M2 B.JPG
    M2 B.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • M2 A.JPG
    M2 A.JPG
    885.4 KB · Views: 100
  • M2 C.JPG
    M2 C.JPG
    827.5 KB · Views: 99

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Get ahold of Mike right away about the lifter. He sends them out in batches so you want to get in on the next possible batch so you don't have to wait 2 months to shoot that gun in a match.

Redline

Well-Known Fanatic
a local shop here in tulsa had it I asked if they had anymore 21" but mine was the last one, they may have other barrel lengths the shop is sports world on 41st street

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
The 21" guns are a rare bird right now. 3-4 weeks ago they were on about a 10 week backorder. I know 3 guys from BS that bought the last 21" in 3 OKlahoma gun shops. If your looking for a 21" I'd get a list if Benelli dealers and start calling down the list.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
well here it is my new arse kickin 3-gun toy
hopefully soon I will be getting one of those sweet high dollar Accurate Iron stickers for it :lol:
nice job Corley, You'll love that AI sticker :D

Redline

Well-Known Fanatic
thanksx tony and I appreciate you and all the guys in our squad helping me through my first match.

cajun0007 I will keep on the look out for one for ya I'll post up here on BS or sent ya a pm if I run across one with Jesse and I both looking if there is one to be had you will here about it.

Redline

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks buddy

And don't be jealous come out and join in the fun I Promise you wont be disappointed

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
I blame Jesse too.... mine is ordered.... :13:

too bad I won't get to use it for awhile.... but at least I can quit thinking about it

Latest posts