Hydro-Dip a comp

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
Any of you all know about hydro-dipping a compensator? If so how will the grafics hold up to shooting? I am about to get the wife a SJC titan comp and want to get it dipped, but I dont want to waste money if it wont last

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
nothing special, its just going to be a plum crazy lower with one of the 17" barrels and a 15" ATI hand guard. I was just going to go with the Titan in case I want to upgrade the lower later on and The less recoil, the more she will want to shoot hers and leave mine alone.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
If your wife has any somewhat of an aversion to loud noises, don't even think about the SJC titan. It is mind numbingly loud.

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
If your wife has any somewhat of an aversion to loud noises, don't even think about the SJC titan. It is mind numbingly loud.

The same goes for the rolling thunder. You may want to check out the Spikes DynaComp or the Newer Griffen comp. They are similar in design the BattleComp and quite a bit cheaper.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
Well, are they very good-comparably speaking of course? I like my battle comp but that's all I've ever shot.

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
Well, are they very good-comparably speaking of course? I like my battle comp but that's all I've ever shot.

Everything I have read on the Spikes has been that they are VERY good and function like the BattleComp. I have the Griffen and I couldn't notice a difference between it and a BC that I had and sold on ARFCOM.

Here is the Spike's:
http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/SPKSBV1017.aspx

Latest posts