Hunters shoot down drone

fiundagner

Well-Known Fanatic
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/loc ... 51.html?dr

Police are investigating an incident at a Berks County hunting club in which someone on the hunting grounds allegedly targeted a mechanical flying object rather than a living and breathing one.

SHowing Animals Respect and Kindness (SHARK) are in the midst of a campaign against the Wing Pointe commercial hunting grounds in Hamburg, Berks County and its live pigeon shoots in which the birds are shot down. SHARK began to use an ?Octocopter,? a remote controlled flying machine with a high tech video camera, to secretly record the pigeon shoots as they happen.

So an animal rights group flys a drone into a live fire area, and is surprised when it?s hit by gunfire? I don?t care one way or another about these pigeon shoots. Ok, not true. Little flying rats that poop on everything. Less of them are better. They breed like rabbits. The name of this group doesn?t encourage a lot of sympathy for me either. "Let?s name our animal rights group off of a carnivorous eating machine. That?ll demonstrate our stance perfectly!".

craigp

Well-Known Fanatic
Sometimes I wish we had a like button. Poor wittle octocopter. Hey it looked like a pigeon, honest.

urbancommandox

Well-Known Fanatic
4k in damage and the fourth time this happened. They didn't learn the other three f
Times not to fly there crap where people shoot into the air or where people shoot guns in the air. Hell the club should make shooting there drone a sport.

PCShogun

Well-Known Fanatic
Midnight Raver said:
I would mount the drone on my wall, makes for a nice trophy. :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I would seriously do it. that would make one heck of a conversation piece.

Latest posts