Hudson h9 problems

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
thanks Bad wolf. 2.5 days and no CS--hello hudson?

glad your story ended better

Bad Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
You're most welcome. I hope you get all your issues resolved to your satisfaction.
I called and called for over 3 months. Never a call back, nothing. A great pistolsmith stepped up and fixed it as well as explaining to me what the problems were. He said that he could tell that the company knew of the issues before sending the gun out and did it anyway. No customer service, zero integrity.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
thanks again @Bad Wolf

@Raylan.. no need to push that button. I am a HUGE CZ fan. that company gets it.period. great products. ready for the market when sold and great CS. I cannot get enough of their metal framed guns. the striker fired gun is fine, my hands are partial to steel right now though.
the new FS CZ P c-10 is intriguing

+ they also have low bore axis guns. but they are sighted so POA=POI--again , they get it

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
just for the heck of it. I wrote another email thanking t hem for the lack of CS , telling them what I found wrong with their product and most importantly asking how to replace the recoil spring in the future if I am not supposed to take down the gun past the field strip( the recoil rod and spring are attached to the frame below the barrel). bets on how long until I get a response? bets on if I get a response?

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
go with choice 2; displeasure. --- sadness take s it too far. thanks for clarifying Bender

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
I understand that some guns just do not feel or fit right. cannot be shot well.... my issue with this gun is the 2-3 items that should have been attended to before the gun hit the market . shooting low I can deal with BUT it should have been properly sighted IMHO.

still no signs of their CS

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
finally get an email response to the 2nd email sent. claim they have IT problems..really ?? and that affects the telephone too? yeah right. they blew off the 1st requests for help. this email says they will offer recoils spring kits SOMEDAY. doe snot address issues I had. great cs--NOT!

quantico

Active Fanatic
wow sorry to hear about the issues. i had a bad barrel from beretta on a new A400 extreme i purchased. i made it thru 20 shots of 7.5 target shot in 2 3/4 inch shells before the choke and barrel expolded. so much for a trap / sporting clays new shotgun. the customer service was terrible and took over half a year to replace my shotgun. BOO

i tend to shy away from new stuff , i bought a gen 2 glock when they came out and found out glock " perfection" means customers figure out what extractors and magazine followers might actually work over time. the receiver frames that the rails failed on was another highlight .. the 42 and 43 , well i don't own one or want one.

hudson design looked quite interesting and the design looked like something i would like to try. the gun looks are kind of ... different , but hey my glocks and shields and XDS pistols are not as pretty as a sig 210 now either..

sorry you got such crummy service on yours. i guess i would suggest selling it and moving on since you will not likely forget the start of that gun and you...

quantico

Active Fanatic
Well.....I've had the same let down when I tried Sigs. Just couldn't warm up to them

i think i have ten sig pistols , no 1911's from sig however. but i bought my five 220 sigs a very long time ago..... and my 239 and 229 and 245 and the new little 238 which is a cute .380 version of a 1911. only the .380 needed a lot of work to get rid of sharp edges and replace the recoil spring and lots of rounds to make it reliable.

were the sig pistols you have had bad performance with newer production guns ?? a friend bought a " new " sig 229 and frankly it is junk. then he bought the new sig 224 and it was loose and not made well and not reliable. he returned the gun to sig and they said good enough for us... it kind of works.

so the newer stuff is not good, but the really old stuff that i own is just fantastic. i still can't get the double action to single action transition down to where i feel like i am good at it. i bought a couple 220 carry pistols ordered for a federal agency in single action. i must tell you that i bought two of them from CDNN and they are two of the best guns in my collection. you would be impressed if you shot them. i don't think they are normally available to us civilians, they are only made for the alphabet letter groups that talk into mics in their sleeves. so i understand that if you have only seen sigs from the last 15 years you might think they are not great.

Latest posts