Howdy from Western Oklahoma

kdf9511

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I've been lurking around here for a couple of months and reading up on a lot of good info and decided to jump in and say hi. I have gotten back into shooting this year after about 12 years of not picking up a gun more than to just an yearly check of them in the safe.

What really got me back into shooting was being given a Ruger P95 9mm last spring. I had a lot of fun with that and have started shooting some IDPA matches out at Tin Star in Weatherford. That has got me hooked on the whole competavie shooting thing. I'm picking up a Glock 34 this weekend and hope next year to shoot some more diffrent types of matches like Steel Challange and IPSC.

I'm also into motorcycle touring and MotoCamping. I'm hoping to tie my two hobbies together by crusing to more matches around the state on my Goldwing and making a nice weekend out of them.

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to BoomerShooter!
I shot at one of the IDPA matches at Tin Star in March of this year, it was Cold that day. Nice range.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to the party! I having been trying to get out to Tin Star for IDPA all year. Maybe in 2013.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Thanks for the welcomes guys.

I hope so. I'm hoping to make a steel chalange match soon.
There's a steel challenge match at OKC Gun this Sat. morning, come on out & have some fun.

Latest posts