how to make a million dollars

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Hi everyone. I am here to explain to you how to make a million dollars. I took inspiration from FireClean, probably the best million-dollar-makers in the business.

STEP 1: Find a product that is good at lubricating guns

lJPwv7ql.jpg

This is a product that's good at lubricating guns. It's good at lubricating lots of stuff. And it should be! Lucas has a bunch of fancy chemists and **** working for them. They probably even have a lab.

I don't have a lab, BUT I still want to make a million dollars. BUT I can't just sell this **** to people for $20 an ounce when they can buy a giant tube for $7 down at O'Reilly's.

STEP 2: Get yourself some supplies

urvJnuol.jpg

Believe it or not, this is all you need to make a million dollars! But you have to use it right.

STEP 3: Make a company name

v03lx2Al.jpg

STEP 4: Name your product

HakQGjKl.jpg

It should sound badass. Everyone loves the word TACTICAL, and everyone knows red is the fastest color. "Red 'n' Tactical" sounds like a racecar with a cannon on it.

This name also required the least amount of masking tape.

STEP 5: Sciency words

hRIFVNtl.jpg

You need some fancy technical-sounding words to make your product sound like a lot of thought went into it. I went with antimatter because no one really understands what anti-matter is, so some nerd with a blog can't just run my product through an ultraviolet spectramophone or whatever and figure out I'm lying.

STEP 6: A catchy slogan

wcpD4lRl.jpg
zrzMsjcl.jpg

"420 Drop Tangoes Errday" is too awesome for just one picture. Bonus points because I'm pretty sure I can get a rapper to say it in a song, which is the best kind of free advertising.

There ya go, everybody! Now head down to the gun show with an armful of these puppies and before you know it you'll have a new Limited gun!

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
This is the type of forward thinking we need more of. Excellent work sir.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
You really ought to rename the thread to "How to make $5,000,000 dollars. You bein a cheapazz running that cheap dino shiz. Get you some good synthetic if you only wanna make a million...

Latest posts